Design, Sustainability posts
Tate Harmer is recruiting!
We are looking for a Part 1 Architectural Assistant to join our growing and friendly team, to work on some of our really exciting projects. Ideally you would have the following skills:
- an interest in low-energy design
- outstanding communication and organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- good attention to detail
- skilled in hand drawing and model making
- expertise in Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Photoshop and Indesign
- excellent rendering skills (ie. V-ray)
- experience working in the UK, would be benefical
- fluent in written and spoken English
The application deadline is 28th April. If you would like to join us please send CV with references and examples of work to: (hard copies preferable)
3 Gillett Street
Or email to: email@example.com (max file size 5Mb).
Those successfully shortlisted will be notified by Friday 5th May. We look forward to hearing from you!